alternater bottom bolt is it a problem ?
how to take the alternater off on 1997 Mazda Miata MX-5
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Miata MX-5 Questions
- How to remove wire connector from power steering pump pressure switch?Just pull?
- Is there a fuse for the hardtop convertible to operate
- The #1 piston is not firing, what would cause it?
- How do you fix a leak that comes from behind your driver side seat in a 08 Miata
- Had a tune up and coil packs replaced. New plugs&wireNow my car is not driveable
1997 Mazda Miata MX-5 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Spring Grove, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($434 - 535) in Slinger, WI
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($671 - 822) in Bosque, NM
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($222 - 301) in Hornitos, CA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($90 - 110) in Rose, NY
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($733 - 757) in Wolverine, MI