outside handle does not work went to replace the handle and the holes that mount the handle are worn out the replacement handle has compression nuts so they will not stay tight. I can pick up a door for $75 the door look like I will have to take the dash out to get it off. unless someone has another idea to keep the handle tight
how to take off electric left front door on 1992 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1992 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1992 Buick Century Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($532 - $1,368) in Blackwater, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($200 - $555) in Barnesville, MD
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($208 - $299) in Williams Bay, WI
- EGR Valve Replacement ($182 - $253) in Patterson, NY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($563 - $1,051) in Highgate Springs, VT
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($20 - $25) in Monarch, MT