im in the middle of taking off my dash and in the front like under the bottom of the window still seems to be connected and i have no idea what its still connected to. is there some kinda clip orrr?
how to take off dash on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- How do I get the headlights to stay on for a few minutes until I'm in the house?
- Been hearing a squid today car jerked and died now wont start!!
- Is it better to replace motor if cylinders and rods are messed up?
- Why does my car have a hard time shifting into reverse?
- I have a 2001 Hyundai Tiburon. I have been having problems with seatbelts.
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Warsaw, NC
- Clutch Replacement ($833 - 1,053) in Lincoln University, PA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Batchtown, IL
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Lockbourne, OH
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($329 - 409) in Palmer, NE
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($73 - 93) in Wonalancet, NH