im in the middle of taking off my dash and in the front like under the bottom of the window still seems to be connected and i have no idea what its still connected to. is there some kinda clip orrr?
how to take off dash on 1997 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
- I have a 2004 tiburon v6 5 speed. I when i push the clutch and turn the key all
1997 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($356 - $657) in Warsaw, NC
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - $408) in Lincoln University, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - $66) in Batchtown, IL
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($79 - $160) in Lockbourne, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($149 - $181) in Palmer, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - $78) in Wonalancet, NH