What has to come off to get alternator off?
How to take alternator off? on 1998 Chevrolet Venture
1 answerApril 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Venture Questions
- how many hours to replace the timing cover gasket
- Replace steering column now when we go to start and very loud buzzing comes over
- Idles very rough, overheats less than 5 min after start. Check engine light on.
- Transmission slippage chnging gears. Is it pressure Switches or something else
- Intake manifold gasket just replaced, now mech says head gasket bad.
1998 Chevrolet Venture Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($191 - 260) in Rossville, GA
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($317 - 442) in Pleasant City, OH
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($128 - 168) in Birnamwood, WI
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 83) in Jackson Springs, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($452 - 518) in Bay Village, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($117 - 177) in Dickerson, MD