Heated air is coming from driver side vent when ac is on for the rest of the car. When I close left driver vent, hot air begins to come from driver side center vent. closing that vent hot air moves to passenger side vents. Climate control is not balancing heating and cooling.
How to stop super heated air from coming from ac vent on driver side. on 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
Asked by for the 1995 Mercedes-Benz S500
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S500 Questions
- There is "SRS" lit up on my dash. Wat does it mean and wat causes it?
- I'm loosing oil after air compressor went out
- My heater blows in front hot but in the back it blows cold. Why is that?
- Cuts off at lights and stop signs
- i need sway bar & links, control arms and caster bushings. which is most crucial
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($74 - $140) in Salem, NH
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wassaic, NY
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($372 - $471) in Inglis, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($1,353 - $1,574) in Franklin, IN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($924 - $1,031) in Washington, NJ
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($341 - $461) in Post Falls, ID