how to stop growling brakes
how to stop growling brakes on 1991 Jaguar XJ6
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by lawrenceg,
February 04, 2010
Are the pads worn? What type of pads are you using?
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
- What happens when you put the battery in wrong on a xj6 with a 4.0 1990
- Where is the main fuse on a 1990 Jaguar xj6 with a 4.0