how to stop growling brakes
how to stop growling brakes on 1991 Jaguar XJ6
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by lawrenceg ,
February 04, 2010
Are the pads worn? What type of pads are you using?
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar XJ6 Questions
- When I turn my headlights on my brake lights do not work.
- Engine cranks but won't start. Ran great night before. It started once .
- car idles fine 800 RPM, put in gear and it bogs out, feather the gas and it will
- Can a 86 jag xj6 be transfer to a 95 jag xj6
- The radio code wont work. I have the code but it just tells me to wait.
1991 Jaguar XJ6 Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($617 - 876) in Big Prairie, OH
- Oil Pump Replacement ($1,265 - 1,526) in Richburg, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($272 - 391) in Marble Falls, TX
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($194 - 289) in Mc Lean, VA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Defiance, IA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Boston, VA