I have removed all parts to get to the crossover pipe. I removed two bolts the appear to hold small end pipe to driver side of engine..cannot separate. More muscle or is there a puller? "I found the answer." More pulling and prying. It came out.
How to seperate coolant crossover pipe to replace rubber seal? on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by Johnny Mopar ,
February 02, 2011
Lube the new O-ring with a dishwashing soap to facilitate installation of the pipe.
This week's top 10
Recent Plymouth Acclaim Questions
- What could be causing the tick in my engine? 1992 Plymouth Acclaim
- Fuse is good for brake lights, bulb is good for both brake lights. Brake lights are not working??? What else could someone check besides those two things to get them operating again??? please and thank you....!
- What's the ballpark to fix an exhaust on a car with a catalytic converter?
- Have air idle control code, gas pedal hard to push, tends to idle high.
- Why is there no pressure to my brake pedal.
1991 Plymouth Acclaim Estimates
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($216 - 290) in Plattsburg, MO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($141 - 230) in Destrehan, LA
- 112,500 Mile Service ($159 - 227) in Little Genesee, NY
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($282 - 425) in Heidelberg, MS
- Water Pump Replacement ($385 - 457) in Gettysburg, SD
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($268 - 322) in Eucha, OK