How to seperate coolant crossover pipe to replace rubber seal? on 1991 Plymouth Acclaim

I have removed all parts to get to the crossover pipe. I removed two bolts the appear to hold small end pipe to driver side of engine..cannot separate. More muscle or is there a puller? "I found the answer." More pulling and prying. It came out.

Asked by for the 1991 Plymouth Acclaim
Lube the new O-ring with a dishwashing soap to facilitate installation of the pipe.
It worked fine, thanks