Car has been difficult to start, but found opening and closing door works, but would like to find permanent solution?
How to reset anti theft system? on 1999 Toyota Camry
10 answersSeptember 28, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- several times now while driving the engine light as well as the door ajar light
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
1999 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($115 - 220) in Tad, WV
- 40,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Richland, TX
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($781 - 1,023) in Cerrillos, NM
- 82,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Mc Intire, IA
- Horn Replacement ($96 - 141) in Lares, PR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($355 - 460) in Alma Center, WI