The motor sounds like it is working but wiper is stuck on left side. When manually moved towards the center the motor takes over but gets stuck again on the left side. I have already greased vertical sliders under the middle cover, but it is still not working.
How to replace wiper linkage? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- car goes in second gear when I pull away and it stays in second gear?
- is there a relay for the brakes. if there is where is it? i have no power to my
- How to get 1997 c230 out of limp mode. How do i reset it
- my air conditioning is cool but not as cold as it should be.
- Car turns over but will not start, I'm getting no error codes or engine light coming on. ABS light is on after having wheel bearing replaced on front passenger side, code is for speed sensor and it's scheduled to have serviced on May 13th at Mercedes