The motor sounds like it is working but wiper is stuck on left side. When manually moved towards the center the motor takes over but gets stuck again on the left side. I have already greased vertical sliders under the middle cover, but it is still not working.
How to replace wiper linkage? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- loosing antifreeze but not overheating.
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- 142,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Byers, KS
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($556 - 700) in Linton, ND
- AC Condenser Replacement ($616 - 766) in Alexandria, TN
- 97,500 Mile Service ($162 - 250) in Galway, NY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($1,045 - 1,163) in Oakdale, IA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($392 - 491) in Burlington, ND