The motor sounds like it is working but wiper is stuck on left side. When manually moved towards the center the motor takes over but gets stuck again on the left side. I have already greased vertical sliders under the middle cover, but it is still not working.
How to replace wiper linkage? on 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
Asked by Visitor for the 1999 Mercedes-Benz C230
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C230 Questions
- My A/C blows hot air but it will not take a freon charge. The fan will not turn.
- Can you take off the armrest from the driver's door?
- the sound of my car is heavy as if the exhaust is leaking. what could be the pro
- Wire came undone under my car. Something like a b12/2 wire. My fan always runs.
- ok my battery died so I took it out to charge I replaced it and started my
1999 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($616 - 766) in Byers, KS
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($310 - 426) in Linton, ND
- Heater Core Replacement ($1,239 - 1,560) in Alexandria, TN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($297 - 778) in Galway, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis & Testing ($70 - 89) in Oakdale, IA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Burlington, ND