i need a picture of the engine to see where its located at
how to replace water pump and where is it located at on 1990 Mazda Protege
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda Protege Questions
- When I press the clutch pedal the engine decelerate and shut down
- Is there a fuel pump inertia cut off switch on this vehicle, if so location?
- Engine not able to accelerate past 40 mph
- My car doesn't have reverse but will go on D, 2 & 1. What's the problem? HELP!!!
- changed clutch how much trans. fluid do I put in it?
1990 Mazda Protege Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($284 - 342) in Portola, CA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Albans, WV
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Mount Vernon, SD
- 15,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Echo, UT
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,051 - 1,075) in El Jobean, FL
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($156 - 264) in Sabin, MN