engine has gas and fire but will not start.
how to replace timing belt on 1991 Isuzu Amigo
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
February 27, 2011
What makes you think that the timing belt is the problem? What did you checked so far?
1 answerJuly 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
- to much play in clutch pedal
- I have no power nothing when I try and no key noise no lights
- Car quit running suddenly, now will turn over but will not start.
- I have an egr code. I replaced the egr valve twice with no change. The engine hesitates on acceleration at times mostly on the highway. In town it's ok. When I drive on the highway & get back in town it dies at stops. Need help
- Can I put a ford motor in this?
1991 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- 67,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worthing, SD
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Indian Trail, NC
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($68 - 118) in Mendon, UT
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($232 - 264) in Rock Island, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($844 - 891) in Newburyport, MA