engine has gas and fire but will not start.
how to replace timing belt on 1991 Isuzu Amigo
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by ZeeTech ,
February 27, 2011
What makes you think that the timing belt is the problem? What did you checked so far?
1 answerJuly 11, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Isuzu Amigo Questions
1991 Isuzu Amigo Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($332 - 484) in Shermans Dale, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($248 - 356) in Worthing, SD
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Indian Trail, NC
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($137 - 320) in Mendon, UT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($248 - 323) in Rock Island, TX
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($195 - 365) in Newburyport, MA