MY CAR (LS400) HAVE THE MILES THAT CALLS FOR THE TIME TO CHANGE OUT THE BELTS.
How to replace timeing and water pump belts on 1998 Lexus LS400
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
May 06, 2010
here is a source for that repair information, this is no job for a beginner, because there is the VERY tricky variable valve timing of the cam shafts to deal with and if you do not do that correctly, you can bend the valves and ruin the engine.
2 answersFebruary 04, 2011
1 answerMay 04, 2011
2 answersSeptember 06, 2011
2 answersNovember 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- Check engine light came on. Diagnostic code P0420
- My car won't idle it it dies out. And also blowing black smoke what is wrong
- why do the trac light come on
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($315 - 464) in Maybrook, NY
- AC Condenser Replacement ($723 - 1,084) in Olanta, PA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($549 - 726) in Newark, DE
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($287 - 400) in Emmaus, PA
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($139 - 204) in Nondalton, AK
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($353 - 416) in Newberg, OR