MY CAR (LS400) HAVE THE MILES THAT CALLS FOR THE TIME TO CHANGE OUT THE BELTS.
How to replace timeing and water pump belts on 1998 Lexus LS400
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
May 06, 2010
here is a source for that repair information, this is no job for a beginner, because there is the VERY tricky variable valve timing of the cam shafts to deal with and if you do not do that correctly, you can bend the valves and ruin the engine.
2 answersSeptember 06, 2011
1 answerMay 04, 2011
2 answersJune 29, 2011
2 answersFebruary 04, 2011
2 answersNovember 04, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus LS400 Questions
- My check engine light is on and when I come to a stop my rpm drops 500 rpm whi
- Changed the pressure line for power steering.pump now my brakes won't work...
- Why is my emergency brake and battery light, not going off, after ignition?
- What does a climate control unit cost?
- Transmission seems like it's slipping after stopping, works fine after restart.
1998 Lexus LS400 Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($628 - 796) in Maybrook, NY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($393 - 533) in Olanta, PA
- 82,500 Mile Service ($107 - 191) in Newark, DE
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Emmaus, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($353 - 416) in Nondalton, AK
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Newberg, OR