I have looked under the left front and inside the engine compartment and I do not see how to change the bulb as the light is no longer burning.
How to replace the running light bulb on the left front of a 2009 enclave? on 2009 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
- My check engine light will come on after idling for 10 minutes sometimes.
2009 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($198 - 243) in Weld, ME
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($269 - 366) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($133 - 206) in Russell, NY
- Thermostat Replacement ($202 - 242) in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($111 - 122) in Glenford, OH
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($374 - 413) in Vado, NM