I have looked under the left front and inside the engine compartment and I do not see how to change the bulb as the light is no longer burning.
How to replace the running light bulb on the left front of a 2009 enclave? on 2009 Buick Enclave
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Enclave Questions
- My radio cuts on and off suddenly. Also my radio switches channels on its own.
- vehicle missing and check engine light is blinking on load condition
- engine shuts down and back on max out the rpm's
- break gasket leak caused hydraulic break cylinder failure is this a known issue?
- Vehicle would not start, then later that day it did. Tried everything.
2009 Buick Enclave Estimates
- Heater Hose Replacement ($123 - 173) in Weld, ME
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Yorktown Heights, NY
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 183) in Russell, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($215 - 291) in Pacific Palisades, CA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($350 - 378) in Glenford, OH
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($209 - 330) in Vado, NM