I was changing the rear brake pads, when I noticed a spring fell off behind the emergency brake disk. How should I compress the spring to get the nail in and locked by hand? I'm having a hard time holding the emergency brake piece down and trying to compress the spring enough to get the retainer clip over the nail to turn and lock it. Is there a special tool to do this?
How to replace the retaining spring behind the rear emergency brake disc by hand on 2007 Suzuki Forenza
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Forenza Questions
- How do I remove my spear tire?
- wont start. checked spark plug wire at coil. it sparks red.
- The high side reads low on my garge and the low side reads very high
- does my car have a chip key ? I bought this car recently for my daughter
- lights for ac/defrost/recirculate do not illuminate in dash. ac stays on reg