There are two rectangular covers on the panels where rear doors would be if the car had them. How do you replace those covers and attach the springs and position the pistons in the springs? A diagram would help.
How to replace the rectangular covers and springs. on 2002 BMW 325Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325Ci Questions
- I have a bmw325ci and my car has white smoke coming from the pipe why is that ?
- Scraping sound in left rear tire
- All my electrical symbols are slowly coming on and staying on one by one.??
- Vacuum hose broken will it affect the car and how, driving and the car cuts
- Radio does nothing. It shows literally just this " --:-- AM". What is it?