There are two rectangular covers on the panels where rear doors would be if the car had them. How do you replace those covers and attach the springs and position the pistons in the springs? A diagram would help.
How to replace the rectangular covers and springs. on 2002 BMW 325Ci
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 325Ci Questions
- All my electrical symbols are slowly coming on and staying on one by one.??
- Vacuum hose broken will it affect the car and how, driving and the car cuts
- Radio does nothing. It shows literally just this " --:-- AM". What is it?
- MY FRONT BUMPER HAS FALLEN OFF AGAIN AND ALLSTATE JUST , PAID OUT $1,200 TO FIX
- recently my 120i dashboard fails to light up when i switch the ignition on. everything is just dead from wipers to windows. there is a permanent ping sound and with that some picture of a car on a jack pops up.