Do I need any special tools and is the vent window attached permanantly to the door ?
how to replace the passanger side rear vent window ? on 1997 Ford Escort
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escort Questions
- What is wrong when a fuse blows and melts the wire behind the fuse box?
- Why wont my car start when it has a new battery only 3 months old
- 1999 Ford escort has problems starting at times have to push on gas rev thn strt
- Sitting at light and car will idle high. Changes gaskets, control module.
- zx2 wont get fuel. What could be problem?
1997 Ford Escort Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($129 - 275) in Talmage, CA
- 40,000 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Addis, LA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($248 - 349) in Summerville, OR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($302 - 462) in East Bloomfield, NY
- Engine Mount Replacement ($357 - 490) in Branch, LA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($204 - 249) in Oradell, NJ