While trying to start my car my key proceeds all the way to the starting position but I am getting to starting progress. The key just moves freely to the starting position.Do I replace the ignition switch or the lock cylinder.
How to replace the ignition switch in a cateria on 1997 Cadillac Catera
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac Catera Questions
- I've been leaking small amounts of dex-cool by the bell housing underneath.
- The code P1700 just started coming up and it just started barely leaking coolant
- How to fix code P0411, and where can I purchase the part? I have 46,000 miles .
- driving radio well shut off car turns off after awhile then got a jump car start
- How to fix P0335 and P0727 error codes for Cadillac Catera 2000?