one the heater hoses is easy to replace but the second one I do not even see where it's connected to the engine block, is there a way to replace that one?? I hve rised the truck with ramps..I have used a flash light to try to see where that hose is connected to but I just cannot see it...help please!
how to replace the heaters hoses? on 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(62)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(2)
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- my pickup,fail smog; (ppm)..meas..how.is problem and cost for repair...tnk's...
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
1994 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Coloma, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($430 - 531) in Crossville, IL
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in White Rock, SC
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Delhi, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($44 - 78) in Stoneham, CO
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($531 - 601) in Clayton, TX