How easy is it to replace the blower motor?
How to replace the heater blower motor on 2004 Subaru Forester
2 more answers
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Forester Questions
- What is the belt that goes to my alternator called? It needs replaced.
- I was rear ended having just made a left turn & starting to accelerate. What
- Drivers side window started not working when cold, worked when warmed, now quit
- The passenger side air bag indicators shows it is off. How do I turn it on?
2004 Subaru Forester Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Freetown, IN
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($190 - 360) in Upper Falls, MD
- Heater Hose Replacement ($105 - 151) in Lebanon, VA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($676 - 1,653) in Lenni, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($466 - 511) in Citrus Heights, CA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($159 - 474) in Newark, NY