My blower control head is not functioning correctly and needs to be replaced. How can I do it?
How to replace the blower control head on 2004 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($121 - $158) in Newalla, OK
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($448 - $648) in Woonsocket, RI
- PCV Valve Replacement ($29 - $39) in South Byron, NY
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Harlan, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($199 - $266) in Pierre, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - $444) in Patterson, NY