I installed a new battery, reconnected terminals. But nothing....what to do?
how to replace the battery on 2007 GMC Acadia
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 22, 2010
why did you replace it to begin with? were the cables crossed at some point. it would be odd to have a new battery dead
1 answerJanuary 02, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2007 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($87 - 117) in Clio, IA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($1,227 - 1,625) in Watersmeet, MI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Monarch, CO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($209 - 270) in Franklin, GA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($247 - 283) in Kidron, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($123 - 156) in Helmetta, NJ