I installed a new battery, reconnected terminals. But nothing....what to do?
how to replace the battery on 2007 GMC Acadia
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 22, 2010
why did you replace it to begin with? were the cables crossed at some point. it would be odd to have a new battery dead
1 answerJanuary 02, 2017
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- does the climate control have separate fuses for the front of the Vehicle?
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
2007 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($288 - 510) in Clio, IA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 62) in Watersmeet, MI
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monarch, CO
- Air Filter Replacement ($80 - 106) in Franklin, GA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($132 - 167) in Kidron, OH
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Helmetta, NJ