I think the sensor/bulb just fall inside, so I want to know how to put it again on its place
How to replace the auto headlights sensor? on 2007 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds
2007 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($234 - 320) in Fayetteville, WV
- 97,500 Mile Service ($337 - 462) in Leachville, AR
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 870) in Lee, FL
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($90 - 120) in North Brookfield, MA
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Jamesville, VA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($83 - 199) in Walworth, WI