» » »

Buick Q&A

Ask Your Question

1998 Buick Park Avenue Question: How to replace supercharger idler



Leperrin, Mauldin, SC, April 27, 2011, 19:42

The supercharger belt is missing and the lower idler is missing.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    May 01, 2011, 15:29

    You can buy these parts at the dealer or at an auto parts store. You don't say whether these parts were on the car when you got it. I'm suspicious that the supercharger is faulty and someone removed the parts.
    If you want to find a specialist, here's a directory link for you:

    Flag This