I tried to remove the rear transmission mount but was unable to access the two top nuts on the mount so I tried to remove the bracket that it mounts to from the side of the transmission to remove the two parts as a unit but was unable to get them out . Is there a way to get to the top two nuts ? Or is there another way around this ?
How to replace rear transmission mount on 2002 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- how to remove resister for blower on 2003 Buick lesabre and replace with new one
- How can I disarm my 1997 buick lasabre alarm.? . It goes off randomly daily?
- Radiator is leaking from left tank how do you fix it
- Crackling/rattling sound coming from heater/cooling control buttons
- Car won't start no gas pressure good spark plugs what is this problem ???