I tried to remove the rear transmission mount but was unable to access the two top nuts on the mount so I tried to remove the bracket that it mounts to from the side of the transmission to remove the two parts as a unit but was unable to get them out . Is there a way to get to the top two nuts ? Or is there another way around this ?
How to replace rear transmission mount on 2002 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Claire City, SD
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Windfall, IN
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($171 - 255) in New London, IA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($273 - 700) in Stafford, OH
- Battery Cable Replacement ($124 - 204) in Highland Park, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($322 - 367) in Saint Agatha, ME