I tried to remove the rear transmission mount but was unable to access the two top nuts on the mount so I tried to remove the bracket that it mounts to from the side of the transmission to remove the two parts as a unit but was unable to get them out . Is there a way to get to the top two nuts ? Or is there another way around this ?
How to replace rear transmission mount on 2002 Buick LeSabre
Asked by for the 2002 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
- What happens to my 2003 Buick lesabre when the catalytic converter plugs up
- Why won't my high beams stay on when I pull lever
- Why does my car shift hard when changing gears?
- Had both the power steering pump and rack/pinion replaced with new parts.
2002 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($153 - $198) in Claire City, SD
- Air Filter Replacement ($38 - $54) in Windfall, IN
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($296 - $1,064) in New London, IA
- Thermostat Replacement ($126 - $162) in Stafford, OH
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($91 - $106) in Highland Park, MI
- Engine Oil Filter Adapter Replacement ($86 - $115) in Saint Agatha, ME