2 hoses leak one is metal. I do not know if it is the cooler line , cylinder, pressure line, return line or reservoir hose.
How to replace power steering hoses, 2 leak? on 2001 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2001 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Marcella, AR
- 120,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Ninde, VA
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($138 - 261) in Jones, LA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($268 - 382) in Boxborough, MA
- Battery Cable Replacement ($124 - 204) in Stowell, TX
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($331 - 378) in Galena Park, TX