service engine light stays on
how to replace oxygen sensor on 1994 Ford Taurus
4 answersJuly 19, 2012
1 answerMay 20, 2009
3 answersFebruary 13, 2009
1 answerJuly 03, 2014
2 answersFebruary 18, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order