low oil pressure
how to replace oil pump. does transfer case have to be removed? on 1990 Chevrolet S10
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1990 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- 130,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Soledad, CA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($136 - 177) in Scotland, PA
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($826 - 1,016) in Longwood, NC
- 5,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in New Site, MS
- Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Replacement ($69 - 82) in Kelso, TN
- Horn Replacement ($110 - 121) in Chana, IL