how to replace oil pump on 1990 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- When driving truck in overdrivie it cuts out like it's not firing all cylinders
- How do you replace the idle air bypass valve?
- When coming to a stop sign/light or slowing for a turn, the engine stalls.
- Intermittent popping noise while in 4WD, and acts like it's trying to disengage.
- Why can't I get 4x4 switch to turn off ?
1990 Ford Ranger Estimates
- 90,000 Mile Service ($460 - 632) in Warwick, NY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($192 - 267) in Oglethorpe, GA
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 93) in Norwich, OH
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($314 - 546) in Rockwood, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($103 - 116) in Harmony, PA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Senatobia, MS