I am replacing the Neutral Safety switch, but there is a little study sticking up that helps to hold on the switch. The problem is the stud goes through a hole in the switch and there is a metal bar directly over the switch. In short, I can't get the old switch out because this bar won't let me lift the switch off the hole. What do I do?
How to replace Neutral Safety Switch? on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
3 answersJanuary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?