I am replacing the Neutral Safety switch, but there is a little study sticking up that helps to hold on the switch. The problem is the stud goes through a hole in the switch and there is a metal bar directly over the switch. In short, I can't get the old switch out because this bar won't let me lift the switch off the hole. What do I do?
How to replace Neutral Safety Switch? on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
3 answersJanuary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?