I am replacing the Neutral Safety switch, but there is a little study sticking up that helps to hold on the switch. The problem is the stud goes through a hole in the switch and there is a metal bar directly over the switch. In short, I can't get the old switch out because this bar won't let me lift the switch off the hole. What do I do?
How to replace Neutral Safety Switch? on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
Asked by for the 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
3 answersJanuary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1998 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($187 - 241) in Decherd, TN
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Sulphur, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Gatzke, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($151 - 190) in Avalon, CA
- HVAC System Diagnosis & Testing ($52 - 67) in Lyon Station, PA
- Suspension Ball Joint Replacement ($475 - 534) in North Anson, ME