I am replacing the Neutral Safety switch, but there is a little study sticking up that helps to hold on the switch. The problem is the stud goes through a hole in the switch and there is a metal bar directly over the switch. In short, I can't get the old switch out because this bar won't let me lift the switch off the hole. What do I do?
How to replace Neutral Safety Switch? on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
3 answersJanuary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do
- Clutch slave cylinder or master cylinder? Help!