I am replacing the Neutral Safety switch, but there is a little study sticking up that helps to hold on the switch. The problem is the stud goes through a hole in the switch and there is a metal bar directly over the switch. In short, I can't get the old switch out because this bar won't let me lift the switch off the hole. What do I do?
How to replace Neutral Safety Switch? on 1998 Chevrolet Cavalier
by bigmo93 in Centreville, VA on August 09, 2013
1 answerMarch 27, 2013
3 answersJanuary 24, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Air conditioning fan runs but doesn't blow out the vents
- What causes your reverse mode to go out
- Theft key light is on flashing and car will crank but wont continue. .it shuts off quickly. ..why is it doing this ?
- I have a 01 Chevy Cavalier and was recently lightly backed into by another vehicle on back bumper on muffler side. While heading home noticed a loud thunking sound when apon acceleration, Could this be caused by damage to my muffler???
- MY CAVALIER I'VE HAD FOR BOUT 6 MONTHS. BEEN RUNNING FINE. THIS MORNING I DROVE TO STORE THEN TO MY MOMS HOUSE RAN FINE. TURNED IT OFF THEN BOUT 30 MINS LATER ,GETTING REDY TO LEAVE AND DOESNT WANT TO START ANYMORE.