How do you replace the High Stop Light bulb? or where can I find info on how to do it ?
How to Replace High Stop Light Bulb on 2006 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
2006 Honda Civic Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Saint Charles, IL
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($294 - 476) in Wyckoff, NJ
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($356 - 455) in Helper, UT
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($82 - 144) in Corral, ID
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($80 - 113) in New Fairfield, CT
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($423 - 915) in Grosse Pointe, MI