How to replace high pressure power steering hose on 2000 T&C Chrysler on 2000 Chrysler Town & Country

how do you get to the fitting on the rack side of the high pressure power steering hose.

by in Parkersburg, WV on November 07, 2010
2 answers
ANSWER by , November 07, 2010
under the car. it is much easier under than from the top. Roy
ANSWER by , November 08, 2010
Use an 18mm Crows foot to access the fittings on the Steer Gear Box.