Truck died at stoplight,checked for spark and that was good.I cannot hear fuel pump power up like I should when turning ignition.The truck has 300,000 miles on it so I think the pump has gone out.I sit easier to unbolt truck bed and lift it off in order to gain access and how difficult is that to do ?
How to replace fuel sending unit . on 1998 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma
- When accelerating and rpm's near 3000, the voltage drops and all electrical quit
- When I accelerate and my speed gets up to 35mph I start to hear this crackling