Truck died at stoplight,checked for spark and that was good.I cannot hear fuel pump power up like I should when turning ignition.The truck has 300,000 miles on it so I think the pump has gone out.I sit easier to unbolt truck bed and lift it off in order to gain access and how difficult is that to do ?
How to replace fuel sending unit . on 1998 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
- how do I replace the ignition actuator (rack kit) on 1991 gmc sonoma