Truck died at stoplight,checked for spark and that was good.I cannot hear fuel pump power up like I should when turning ignition.The truck has 300,000 miles on it so I think the pump has gone out.I sit easier to unbolt truck bed and lift it off in order to gain access and how difficult is that to do ?
How to replace fuel sending unit . on 1998 GMC Sonoma
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sonoma Questions
- Replaced windshield wiper motor and circuit board wipers stay in an up position
- The battery warning light on the dash comes on goes out repeatedly. What's causi
- truck dies, after battery light comes on all lights buzzers and everything works
- why does the fuel gauge show low fuel light when tank is almost full?
- New battery and fuel pump still won't start it's been sitting for about a month
1998 GMC Sonoma Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Frankfort, MI
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($208 - 647) in Remlap, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($766 - 1,062) in Fultonham, OH
- 115,000 Mile Service ($53 - 95) in Broken Arrow, OK
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($98 - 120) in Smyrna, TN
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($816 - 1,728) in Rudolph, OH