replacing front brakes
how to replace front rotors pads have to replace wheel bearings on 2009 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2009 Ford Fusion Estimates
- 127,500 Mile Service ($79 - 127) in Renner, SD
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Windom, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Russell, PA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($91 - 182) in Elnora, IN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($241 - 471) in Riverside, AL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($159 - 443) in Endicott, NY