i assume this is what needs to be replaced since i already replaced gas cap
how to replace an evap purge valve and its location i got a p1457 code on 2000 Honda Accord
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Accord Questions
- Can the below problem I stated be true please help. Thnx
- My car won't start with 62k miles. New honda owners is this a problem for you?
- My ac is stuck blowing on the floor setting and I cant switch it?
- Electrical windows stopped working, all but the driver window.
- The temperature gauge rises slowly when sitting in traffic. Normal when driving.