My air vent in the dash is broken. I have a new one and was told to remove the glove box to get into the dash and install the new one. Will removing the glove box damage the air bag in any way?
how to replace an air vent on 2005 Hyundai Tiburon
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Tiburon Questions
- Why is my car Losing power at 3000 rpms during acceleration.
- got a 2003 hyundai Tiburon V6, the speed sensor burns out every other week.
- My car stalled out and won't crank back up...
- Why won't my car stay running unless I hold my hand over the air intake
- no heat fan runs but when you turn it to heat the light for the ac lights up
2005 Hyundai Tiburon Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - 187) in Welcome, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($79 - 160) in Tuscumbia, MO
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Carlin, NV
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Fork Union, VA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($49 - 60) in New Melle, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($140 - 160) in Blue Grass, IA