I'd like to change my own air filter. I hear that it is difficult to get to. any advice?
how to replace air filter on acadia?
on 2007 GMC Acadia
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by arturo08 ,
March 30, 2013
air filter for engine, or the cab?
2 answersFebruary 11, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Acadia Questions
- I have the all wheel drive model and the rear end slides around in light snow
- My whole cluster do not turn on when I turn on the vehicle.
- are fuel injectors for this car direct or multiport? can I use rebuilts?
- Has anyone experienced electrical issues that has immobilized their vehicle
- Car immobilized due to ekectrical wiring issue. How much will it cost
2007 GMC Acadia Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($725 - 1,050) in Clio, IA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Watersmeet, MI
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Monarch, CO
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($313 - 393) in Franklin, GA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($116 - 140) in Kidron, OH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($258 - 290) in Helmetta, NJ