whichway to take out radiator or front bumper
how to replace a/c condenser on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
1 answerJune 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- after installing new cats, the engine will crank but won't turnover
- I was going at a high speed and my transmission shifted out of gear.
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?
- almost chokes untill reaches running temperature
1990 Nissan 300ZX Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($695 - $912) in Pleasant Plains, IL
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - $111) in Clarks Mills, PA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Floydada, TX
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($288 - $490) in Mount Olivet, KY
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($254 - $286) in Perris, CA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($568 - $659) in Davis Station, SC