whichway to take out radiator or front bumper
how to replace a/c condenser on 1990 Nissan 300ZX
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328,
June 08, 2011
take the radiator. it pays 2.5 in the book for labor. make sure you replace the dryer as well.
1 answerJune 10, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan 300ZX Questions
- How can I get my 300 up and running again?
- Check engine light comes on intermittently pulled codes, code 51 I think it's injectors, light is on now but runs smooth for a while,
- 1986 turbo automatic. The A/T Control Fuse blows when the key is turned on and the car will not start.Any suggestions?
- 1985 300ZX headlight won't go down till passenger door opens one won't shut off
- running fine, radio and inside door courtesy lights suddenly went out, why?