MyCar's ABS Sensor is faulty and I would like to replace it without any further problem.
How to replace ABS Sensor on 1997 Toyota RAV 4?
on 1997 Toyota RAV4
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Broken timing belt. Are my valves bent
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
1997 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Ignition Switch Replacement (Electrical) ($118 - 150) in Lopez Island, WA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($219 - 361) in Lewiston, NY
- 82,500 Mile Service ($97 - 151) in Ansted, WV
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($470 - 606) in Wilmot, AR
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($360 - 415) in Dennis, KS
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Honey Brook, PA