ABS,check brake & check engine light is on. mechanic put code reader on & says tr rear speed sensor is the only code. Can speed sensor be repaired or just replace it Thanks
How to replace a right rear speed sensor? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
2002 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Steering Rack Replacement ($896 - 1,235) in Howardsville, VA
- Oil and Filter Change ($39 - 100) in Ypsilanti, MI
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($253 - 292) in Denison, IA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Center Barnstead, NH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($130 - 277) in Viola, TN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($200 - 234) in Redwater, TX