ABS,check brake & check engine light is on. mechanic put code reader on & says tr rear speed sensor is the only code. Can speed sensor be repaired or just replace it Thanks
How to replace a right rear speed sensor? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?