ABS,check brake & check engine light is on. mechanic put code reader on & says tr rear speed sensor is the only code. Can speed sensor be repaired or just replace it Thanks
How to replace a right rear speed sensor? on 2002 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
- do I need to remove the housing on the transmission to remove the axle?
- Driver side,knee bolster&hood in front of air box
- What does a 270,000 mile service involve on my 2000 Lexus ES300.
- Engine stalls when at idle if not holding accelerator - no check engine light