Is it safe to drive without damaging anything else?
How to replace a power steering pump?
on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
0 answersJuly 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- What would cause timing belt to shred and seize engine
- was running fine yesterday and wont start today.the car makes no noise.
- Why does my car lose power/ acceleration while driving normal? Never shut off.
- selector difficult to move from park to drive must put into n to start
- I have a squeking sound coming from my new power steering pump.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($260 - 890) in Fairview, KS
- Clutch Replacement ($977 - 1,263) in Texarkana, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($285 - 410) in Fedhaven, FL
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($130 - 168) in Evans, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($223 - 1,693) in Grubbs, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($394 - 410) in Arlington, SD