Is it safe to drive without damaging anything else?
How to replace a power steering pump?
on 2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
2 answersSeptember 26, 2010
0 answersJuly 28, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Santa Fe Questions
- My Santa Fe won't ecxelerat. engine revs up when in nuetral like normal.
- Why a little hole designed on the engine casting cover n now water is leaking?
- Rough idle. Mechanic says injector module under the dash next to gas pedal fail
- engine light on. No acceleration. Smokes a little.
- When I push the start button, car makes a rapid clicking sound and engine won't
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($77 - 133) in Fairview, KS
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Texarkana, TX
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 57) in Fedhaven, FL
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Evans, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($274 - 592) in Grubbs, AR
- Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($491 - 661) in Arlington, SD