I sent my car to a mechanic to fit in a new fuel filter. He removed the old one, and when trying to replace a new one the cap does not want to catch tread. Even if he put an old one it does not.
How to replace a fuel filter on my Toyota Corolla 1.3 professional, 2010 model. on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Why is my car getting very shaky while idling? Rpm fluctuates
- i need to know what the 3 fuse box on the positive cable is for
- Is there a fusible link or sensor that might completely shut down electrical sys
- What is causing my radio to come on and the key is not in the ignition?
- seat belt warning light flickers