I sent my car to a mechanic to fit in a new fuel filter. He removed the old one, and when trying to replace a new one the cap does not want to catch tread. Even if he put an old one it does not.
How to replace a fuel filter on my Toyota Corolla 1.3 professional, 2010 model. on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +