I sent my car to a mechanic to fit in a new fuel filter. He removed the old one, and when trying to replace a new one the cap does not want to catch tread. Even if he put an old one it does not.
How to replace a fuel filter on my Toyota Corolla 1.3 professional, 2010 model. on 2010 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?