my buick lucrene is front wheel drive. went to change oil the other day and notice oil under the car starting at the motor and all the way down the passenger side of the car. it does not leak when the car is parked while running only when you drive it. checked oil pan and bolt and no signs of leaking oil. notice lot of oil around large pulley on side of motor. so i think its the seal. and also if this is the problem do i need to pull the motor.
how to replace a crankshaft seal on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($204 - 383) in Swan River, MN
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Caney, OK
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Durhamville, NY
- Heater Hose Replacement ($96 - 140) in Hardburly, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($150 - 168) in Sherburn, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($646 - 687) in Elkhorn, WV