my buick lucrene is front wheel drive. went to change oil the other day and notice oil under the car starting at the motor and all the way down the passenger side of the car. it does not leak when the car is parked while running only when you drive it. checked oil pan and bolt and no signs of leaking oil. notice lot of oil around large pulley on side of motor. so i think its the seal. and also if this is the problem do i need to pull the motor.
how to replace a crankshaft seal on 2006 Buick Lucerne
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- My car makes a poping sound on the front tire. What is this?
- fuel pump/relay/fuse box problems
- car could not move in drive forward or backward...computer problem?
- There is water leaking on the back floor on the passenger side and under seat.
- my wife just tried to open driver side front door and the handle almost feel out