wanting instructions on how to replace the pinion bearing and seal and perhaps the pinion gear itself. The front end clunking, and popping. The rear end was replaced about two months ago. the van is an all wheel drive
how to repair the front end differential and pinion
on 1998 Chevrolet Astro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
- New wires new plugs new distributor cap and button runing bad and missing
- Does the power steering fluid level directly influence the brake system and abs
- I need to hot wire my 96 astro van. Its required "the touch" to turn the key si
- What the approx cost for a valve job on this vans 4.3 engine?
- connection to ecbm problem?no start,replaced allparts...common problem in astro?