» » »


Ask Your Question

1990 BMW 525i Question: how to repair th rubber boot & fiter



, Fresno, CA, February 23, 2011, 12:32

i have a 1989 BMW 525I AND need to repair th rubber boot & filter that go to th intake and need step by step directions.

1 Answer
Flag This
  • Answer #1

    overbys from Overbys Inc, February 23, 2011, 15:01

    your description is unclear. there is a rubber intake boot to the air mass meter. it's about $30 and the rubber is likely brittle and dry rotted; how would you repair it?

    Flag This