How to repair leaking weep hole on 2006 Cadillac STS

Does enitre water pump have to be replaced?

by in Trabuco Canyon, CA on September 01, 2009
Get Your Car Fixed at a RepairPal Certified Shop.
We certify shops based on expertise, quality work, and verified customer reviews
1 answer
ANSWER by , September 01, 2009
Yes, if you have coolant leaking out of the weep hole the water pump will have to be replaced.