the window goes down but does not come up, I nee to know the best way to get to the switch to replace it.
how to repair in a driver's side power window switch in a kia sedona 2003 on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($228 - 267) in Port Republic, MD
- 70,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Wauna, WA
- Radiator Replacement ($491 - 603) in Skyland, NC
- 37,500 Mile Service ($125 - 206) in Gamaliel, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($120 - 179) in Williamstown, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($1,042 - 1,167) in Muldoon, TX