Low voltage of the alternator when i turn the air conditioner on and sometimes burns alternator
how to repair AC? on 2001 Dodge Ram Van 3500
Hummm, well, if the alternator is burning, I'm going to have to guess what is going on is a bad connection to the alternator.
3 answersFebruary 15, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram Van 3500 Questions
- My gauge's are not reading when I try to start my van.
- Is there more than One load center on this vehicle ? besides LH dash ?
- The blower resistor motor keeps going out: I can replace it and do, but now it goes out after a few weeks.
- My signals, hazards, and brake lights aren't working
- Is it possible for my Dodge Ram 3500 Van to select MAP sensors? I've had cause to change the brain box recently and even the in-tank fuel pump. It still runs so rich on fuel and there isn't a Dodge dealership or repair shop to run to.
2001 Dodge Ram Van 3500 Estimates