I have added transmission fluid . It does not make any noise at idle but when you put a load on the engine, it clicks rather loud.
how to repair a sticking valve without opening engine. on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Why won't it crank as have checked fuel filter, pressure,and replaced sensor?
- Blower fan under hood seems to be louder and just noticed heater is blowing cold
- Was thinking about trading for a 1998 ford f150 it has no catylatic converter
- my abs.light is on how can I get it. to go off I have brakes
- intermittent scratching noise in front wheel/brake area.