I have added transmission fluid . It does not make any noise at idle but when you put a load on the engine, it clicks rather loud.
how to repair a sticking valve without opening engine. on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- When driving it sometimes i push gas and its like it goes into neutral then back
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Mount Union, IA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($383 - 546) in Gainesboro, TN
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor Replacement ($94 - 162) in Drummond, MT
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($194 - 245) in Keasbey, NJ
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($71 - 152) in Bruceville, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($86 - 160) in Toronto, OH