I have added transmission fluid . It does not make any noise at idle but when you put a load on the engine, it clicks rather loud.
how to repair a sticking valve without opening engine. on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?
- Rear brakes locking up when it rains and early in the morning when I pull off.
- Truck run rough/airbag light flashes
- My father in laws truck is making a grinding noise. Why is that?