Replaced the bulb, replaced the brake switch, replaced the arm for signals and cruse control. Checked the connection at the bulb that has power. Check the wire harness on passenger side up to the kick panel on passenger side. Where do I go from there. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!
how to repair a right rear signal and brake light? on 1999 Ford Expedition
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Expedition Questions
- what will make a truck cut off just sitting a red light
- while driving the temp gage dropped to cold and car ran bad continues to go back
- While driving at normal operating the temperature gauge bottoms out to the cold
- How often should I take my car in for a service?
- I have a '97 Expedition. Is there any way to increase the MPG without huge modif