need to replace the valve cover gasket along with the spark plugs gasket but can't get the valve cover off. I have removed the cover bolts and the spark plugs but the valve cover won't come off. Tried tapping the cover with a block of wood and hammer. what else can I try?
how to remove valve cover on 2001 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- Rpms drops when idle almost cuts off think might mess up something on booter
- When i accelerate my r/1000 min goes up to 2. And car doesn't pick up speed
- What would cause a shuttering sound when at high rpms?
- My gallant just states making a strange noise when in high rpms before shifting.
- There are two fuse boxes one under the hood and another under dash board